Aquarium Glossostigma Hemianthus Callitrichoides Seeds Easy Growing Water Grass Plant Seed
Two planting methods:
No water planting
- 1. Put the bottom sand into the fish tank, water mud, ceramics, etc.
2. Spread the seeds evenly on the mud, about 30*30 cm land for each pack, and be careful not to cover mud on the seeds.
3. Carefully wet the bottom mud wet, sprinkle by hands with water or use a garden shower, try not to impact the seeds.
4. Add water every day and keep the temperature in the tank at 28 degrees. Normally, the seeds begin to germinate in 5-7 days.
5. When the seeds are basically budding and turn green, slowly pour water into the tank, taking care to prevent the impact of the bed
6. Maintain the temperature between 22-24 degrees after filling with water, then start filtering
7. The seed will grow quickly after successful water conversion, gradually becoming landscape in 15 day
Disadvantages: The temperature inside the fish tank is not easy to control, suggesting to use plastic wrap to seal it. In the summer, not suggest to use planting without water, which can easily cause death in the process of water conversion.
Planting in water tank (Recommend method)
- 1. Put the bottom sand into the fish tank, water plant mud, ceramics etc,water plant mud is better.
- 2. Spread the seeds evenly on the mud, about 30*30 cm land for each pack, then cover with a thin layer of mud.
- 3. Use buffer to block, slowly fill water, till full with the tank.
- 4. After that, adjust the heating rod to 25-28 degrees and placed into the fish tank. Install the lamp and light 5-8 hours every day, to start filtering.
- 5. The seeds germinate in about 5 days, adjusting the temperature to 22-24 degrees after germination, and gradually becomes a landscape in 15 days
1. temperature at about 28 degree,high rate of germinating;
2. It is easy to control water temperature by heating rod when fisk tank with full water.
- 1. Fish tank with full water,seeds covered with water mud,it might be a little slow to germinate
- 2. Donrsquot scatter too closely while casting seeds, leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.
NOTE: Seeds are swelled with water during germination,and there might be white hair around them. pls do not worry,it is not mildew, and it will be eliminated after the seeds growing into plants. Do not remove seeds for white hair.